TERMS OF SERVICE
www.footloosenomore.com reserves the right at any time to modify the terms of this Agreement, change the Services including eliminating or modifying any content on or feature of the website, or change/charge any fees or charges for use of the Services. And such modification shall be effective upon posting by www.footloosenomore.com on the site. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you use the site after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
You must be at least 21 years of age or over and legally single, legally divorced and / or your marriage must be annulled to register as a member of www.footloosenomore.com or use this Site. Membership to the Site is void where prohibited. Your use of this Site represents and warrants that you have the right, capacity/eligibility, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. This site is not meant to encourage and/or promote illicit sexual relations and/or extra marital affairs or to carry out any other unlawful and illegal activity. If www.footloosenomore.com discovers or becomes aware that any member is using this site to promote or engage or indulge in illicit sexual relations or extra marital affairs or carry out any other unlawful or illegal activity his/her membership will be terminated forthwith without any refund and without any liability to www.footloosenomore.com . footloosenomore.com 's discretion to terminate the membership shall be final and binding.
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect from the time you apply to the website , while you use the Site and/or till the time you are a Member of www.footloosenomore.com . You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by informing the site and clicking "delete profile". Once you have done this, all your data, including Facebook data will be deleted from the website. Should you want to join again, you will need to reapply and furnish all data again. In the event you terminate your membership, you will not be entitled to a refund of any unutilized subscription fees. The site may terminate your access to the Site and/or your membership for any reason whatsoever without any notice or communication.
3.Non-Commercial Use by Members.
The www.footloosenomore.com site is strictly for the personal use of individual members only, and shall not be used by you in connection with any commercial endeavors or activities. This prohibition includes providing links to other websites, whether deemed competitive to www.footloosenomore.com or otherwise. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses cannot become Members of the site and should not use it’s service or site for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the site, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the site will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress in terms of applicable law. Your www.footloosenomore.com account is for your own personal use ONLY and NOT to be used by anyone else other than you.
You hereby unconditionally and irrevocably undertake that: * You shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You will not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other members of the site. It is also a violation of this agreement to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member with/without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect the site and/or our Members from any abuse/misuse, www.footloosenomore.com reserves the right to restrict the number of communications/profile contacts & responses/emails which a Member may send to other Member(s) in any 24-hour period to a number which the site deems appropriate in its sole discretion. You will not send any messages using the Service that are obscene, lewd, licentious, and defamatory, promote hatred and/or are racial or abusive in any manner or messages that are likely to cause harm or annoyance to any person. Transmission of any such messages shall constitute a breach of this Agreement and the site shall be entitled to terminate your membership forthwith. www.footloosenomore.com reserves the right to screen messages that you may send to other Member(s) and also regulate the number of your chat sessions in its sole discretion.
You shall not use any automated processes, including IRC Bots, EXE's, CGI or any other programs/scripts to view content on or communicate/contact/respond/interact with the site and/or its Members.
You will not conduct any kind of monetary transaction with other members of the site. Any such transactions conducted will be solely at your risks and the site is not liable or responsible for anything whatsoever including but not limited for any kind of frauds.
You acknowledge that www.footloosenomore.com prohibits Pornography on its site. You undertake to choose carefully the information you post on the www.footloosenomore.com Website and that you provide to other Users. Your profile on the site must not include any photographs containing nudity, or obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter. Stringent penal and criminal actions will be initiated against those found indulging in above referred activities. Any user or member who publishes or transmits or causes to be published in the electronic form, any material which is lascivious or appeals to the prurient interest or if its effect is such as to tend to deprave and corrupt people who are likely, having regard to all relevant circumstances, to read, see or hear the matter contained or embodied in it shall be strictly dealt withand as per the provisions of Indian Penal Code and other appropriate statutes applicable in that scenario. Despite this prohibition, information provided by other Members (for instance, in their profile) may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, products or services, and the site assumes no responsibility or liability for this material.
You shall not use the www.footloosenomore.com Services to reproduce copyrighted materials and /or copy, store, edit, change, prepare any derivative work of or alter in any way any of the tracks streamed through the site’s Services; and shall not make the site’s services available over a network (other than www.footloosenomore.com 's network) where it could be used by others.
www.footloosenomore.com reserves the right in it's sole discretion to review the activity & status of each account & block the account of a member based on such review.
You hereby confirm that as on date of this registration, you do not have any objection to receiving emails, messages and calls from www.footloosenomore.com and members of the site as long as you are it’s registered member. This consent shall supersede any preferences set by you with or registration done with the Do Not Disturb (DND Register)/ National Customer Preference Register(NCPR). This consent extends to emails, messages or calls relating but not limited to verification, the provision of matchmaking service, matrimonial enquiries and promotions.
www.footloosenomore.com reserves the right to screen communications/messages that you may send to other Member(s) and also regulate the same by deleting unwarranted/obscene communications at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice to any Member.
5. Content Posted on the Site.
www.footloosenomore.com owns and retains all proprietary rights, including without limitation, all intellectual property rights in the footloosenomore.com Site and the footloosenomore.com Service. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of footloosenomore.com , and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given express permission by footloosenomore.com , you will not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, reverse engineer, decompile, or sell any such proprietary information. All lawful, legal and non-objectionable messages, content and/or other information, content or material that you post on the forum boards shall constitute a license to footloosenomore.com to use such content, information, material in a manner that the site may chose in its sole discretion.. footloosenomore.com reserves the right to scrutinize all such information, content and/or material posted on the forum boards and shall have the exclusive right to either remove, edit and/or display such information, material and/or content either suo motto or upon a complaint filed by any person.
You understand and hereby agree that all content including but not limited to information, data, text, software, scripts, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, interactive features or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you and not www.footloosenomore.com are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. footloosenomore.com does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will footloosenomore.com be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service. You understand and agree that the site may delete any Content that in the sole judgment of footloosenomore.com that violates any applicable law or this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of other members of the site. Content is not necessarily reviewed by the site prior to posting and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of the site . In addition, the site will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site.
You are solely responsible and liable for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the Site through the www.footloosenomore.com Service, or transmit to other members of the site. www.footloosenomore.com reserves the right to verify the authenticity of Content posted on the Site. In exercising this right, the site may ask you to provide any documentary or other form of evidence supporting your ownership or otherwise of the Content you post on the Site. If you fail to produce such evidence, or if such evidence does not in the reasonable opinion of the siteto establish or justify the claim, the site may, in its sole discretion, remove the Content from the Site and terminate your Membership without a refund of your subscription fees.
You acknowledge that www.footloosenomore.com may or may not pre-screen Content, but that the site and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or move any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, the site and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates this Agreement or is otherwise found objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you will not rely on any Content created by www.footloosenomore.com or submitted to www.footloosenomore.com , including without limitation information in any and all other parts of the Service.
By posting Content to any public area of the site , you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to www.footloosenomore.com , and other www.footloosenomore.com Members, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
With respect to Content that includes photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Service solely for the purpose for which such Content was submitted or made available. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Service and will terminate at the time you remove or the site removes such Content from the Service.
With respect to Content other than photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service the perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
In connection with contents posted/submitted by you, you further agree that you will not:
1. submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have written permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant the site all of the license rights granted herein;
2.publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage the site or any third party;
3. impersonate another user.
www.footloosenomore.com does not endorse any User Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and www.footloosenomore.com expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content submitted by the User. The site does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and it will remove all such infringing Content if properly notified that such Content or User Submission infringes on another's intellectual property rights. It reserves the right to remove such Content without prior notice. The site will also terminate a User's access to its Website, if they are determined to be a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer(except in the case of pornographic content) is a User who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice and/or has had his/her Content removed from the Website more than twice.
The following is an inclusive list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Site. www.footloosenomore.com will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication/content from the Service and the Site and terminating the Membership of such violators without a refund. It includes (but is not limited to) Content that:
1. is patently offensive to any community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
2. harasses or advocates harassment of another person.
3. involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming".
4. for any profiles, uses sexually suggestive imagery or any other unfair, misleading or deceptive Content intended to draw traffic to the profile.
5. promotes information that the person posting it is aware that it is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous.
6.promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files.
7.contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page).
8. includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person's consent; or displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind.
9.criminal or tortures activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, enticing of minors, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets.
10.Provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 years in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 years.
11. furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.
12.covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any of the site’s page via HTML/CSS or any other means.
13.attempting to impersonate another Member or person.
14. solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users/Members; and
15.engages in commercial activities and/or sales such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
16.displaying an advertisement on your profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the site on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on your profile, posting blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose, selecting a profile with a commercial purpose, or sending private messages with a commercial purpose; or
17. for copying www.footloosenomore.com code and embedding it into other profiles or asking other Members to embed it into their profiles.
18. encourages, invites or solicits extra marital affairs.
19.using the www.footloosenomore.com Website in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
You must use the www.footloosenomore.com Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable local and state, and federal laws rules and regulations.
You must not include in your Member profile, any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URL's, and email addresses that are either patently visible to the other Members or can be deciphered or deduced. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure.
You are not permitted to create multiple profiles. If www.footloosenomore.com becomes aware that you have created multiple profiles, your membership is liable to be terminated forthwith without any refund of subscription fees.
* If at any time www.footloosenomore.com is of the view in its sole discretion that your profile contains any information or material or Content which is objectionable, unlawful or illegal, www.footloosenomore.com has the right in its sole discretion to forthwith terminate your membership without refund of your subscription fees and delete such objectionable, illegal or unlawful information, material or Content from your profile and disallow you to continue as a Member.
* In consideration of your use of the Site and Services, you agree, where information is requested, to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself, and to maintain and update it promptly. You agree that if any information you provide is false, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we may terminate your use of the Site and/or the Services.
*The site intends to serve only as a platform and medium of contact for single people to meet and interact with each other in order to explore getting married to each other and/but does not propose to be a business Bureau and/but does not take any other responsibility arising out of such meetings between the members.
* The site does not assume any guarantee to fulfill the individual member's expectation about the site or any of its members.
* The site’s purpose is just to serve as a platform where individuals can meet and interact with each other. It is not responsible in any manner and cannot be held accountable for any action, which the members do after meeting each other in or outside it’s forum.
* The site believes every member is a mature and individual citizen fully responsible for acts and decisions taken by them and it cannot be held liable for their actions in or outside it’s forum.
* The site does not intend to persuade/recommend any person to invite/send any proposals from/ to any person whose profile is displayed as member. It is purely the discretion of the member concerned.
The site’s services utilize technology to protect transmitted digital information. Your use of it’s services may be limited by such technology. You acknowledge that, from time to time, the site may modify or discontinue using such technology. Security modifications made by it may from time to time include required or automated updates, modifications, patches, and/or reinstallations of software. IF YOU ATTEMPT TO VIOLATE OR CIRCUMVENT ANY SYSTEM OR NETWORK SECURITY COMPONENTS OR TECHNOLOGY, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL LIABILITY.
You shall be solely responsible for any and all activity happening through your account. You retain the ownership of the content contributed by you into this Service. The site does not claim any ownership in the content posted by you including without limitation the feedback and suggestions provided. You shall not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Site through the site’s service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and where applicable a copy of the registration certificate proving registration of copyright or any other applicable intellectual property right; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. www.footloosenomore.com 's Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached by writing to the Mumbai address located under the Help/Contact section on the site. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the site or the Content therein. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the licensed content in the www.footloosenomore.com Services is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties and subject to use/restrictions under such laws or treaties.
8. Member Disputes.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other members of the site. It reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
www.footloosenomore.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Site or in connection with it’s service, whether caused by users visiting the Site, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service, nor for the conduct of any user and/or Member of the site/ service whether online or offline. The site assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user and/or Member communications. It is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including personal injury or property damage of any nature whatsoever, damage to users and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the site and/or in connection with the Service. Under no circumstances will the site be responsible for any loss or damage to any person or anybody's reputation resulting from anyone's use of the Site or the Service and/or any Content posted on the Site or transmitted to it’s Members. The exchange of profile(s) through or by the site should not in any way be construed as any offer and/or recommendation from/by it .
The members must do a background check before proceeding with interactions with any member that has been suggested as the site only matches basic criterias and cannot take responsibilities for anyone in particualr or in general.
It shall not be responsible for and/or liable any loss or damage to any individual arising out of, or subsequent to, relations established pursuant to the use of the site . Under no circumstances shall the site be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death,loss of reputation resulting from use of it’s services, attendance at a footloosenomore.com event, from any content posted on or through the site/ services, or from the conduct of any users of it’s services, whether online or offline. The Site and the Service are provided "AS-IS AVAILABLE BASIS" and www.footloosenomore.com expressly disclaim any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. www.footloosenomore.com cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Site and/or the www.footloosenomore.com Service.
The site expressly disclaims any liability or responsibility whatsoever and howsoever arising as a result of any Content posted on the Site by any Members or the users of the Site or any third party. It does not assume any responsibility or liability for any illegal Content posted on the Site by any Members, users or any third party. All liability, whether civil or criminal arising out of any Content that is Posted on the Site or any communication sent through it will be of that Member/user/third party who has Posted such Content and/or sent such communication , the site reserves its right to claim damages from such Member/user/third party that it may suffer as a result of such Content Posted on the Site and/or such communication sent. The site does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service.
10. Limitation on Liability.
In no event will the site , its officers, directors, employees or agents be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages whatsoever including but not limited to loss of profits resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury loss of reputation or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our website, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the www.footloosenomore.com website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not www.footloosenomore.com is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. You specifically acknowledge that the site shall not be liable for any content submitted by the you/User or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the site’s liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to it , for the Service during the term of membership.
the site or its business partners may present advertisements or promotional materials on or through the Site it’s services. Your dealings with, or participation in promotions of, any third-party advertisers on or through the Site are solely between you and such third party and your participation is subject to the terms and conditions associated with that advertisement or promotion. You agree that the site is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties on the Site.
The Site and it’s Services may present links to third-party Web sites not owned or operated by us. We are not responsible for the availability of these third-party sites or their contents. You agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any content of any such third-party site or goods or services available through any such third-party site. If/ When the site puts up any promotion or event or communication from any third party/ vendor/ partner, it is upto the members to verify the exactness and correctness of the message/communication/ deal/ offer. If the members decide to deal with them , it will be at their sole discretion and irrespective of the outcome, the members agree to indemnify www.footloosenomore.com and all its subsidiaries, directors, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners,employees,administrators /partners/ owners from any harm or loss of faith or losses arising from such transactions.
The www.footloosenomore.com Services are owned or licensed by Footloose No More Entertainment Pvt.Ltd and are protected by Indian copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You will not sublicense, assign, or transfer the license granted to you under this Agreement. Any attempt to sublicense, assign, or transfer any of the rights, duties, or obligations in violation of the provisions of this Agreement is void. You acknowledge that you have read this terms and conditions and understood it and will abide by it in letter and spirit.
You unconditionally and irrevocably undertake to indemnify and hold www.footloosenomore.com / footloose no more entertainment pvt.ltd, its subsidiaries, directors, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless and fully indemnified from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service your use of the Service your connection to the Service, your violation of this Agreement, or your violation of any third party rights including without limitation any copyright, property or privacy rights or any violation of any applicable law or any breach of your representations and warranties as set forth herein.
* By becoming a Member of the Site/ Service, you agree to receive certain specific emails from it .
* This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Site and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the site/ service, contains the entire agreement between you and the site regarding the use of the Site and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
* You are under an obligation to report any misuse or abuse of the Site. If you notice any abuse or misuse of the Site or any thing which is in violation of this Agreement or any applicable law, you shall forthwith report such violation to the site by writing to it. On receipt of such complaint, www.footloosenomore.com may investigate such complaint and if necessary may terminate the membership of the Member responsible for such violation abuse or misuse without any refund of subscription fee. Any false complaint made by a Member shall make such Member liable for appropriate legal action including but not limited to termination of his/her membership without any refund of the subscription fee.
* If any member is found to be carrying any prohibited drug or narcotics or coming under the influence of such prohibited drugs or narcotics to any party or event hosted by Footloose, he/she will be immediately removed from the group and local law enforcement authorities will be informed about such incident. Footloose assumes no such responsibility for any such member and what they do outside the footloose forum.
* Footloose does not undertake to authenticate, endorse or check the background of the members. Due caution should be exercised by the members concerned to verify the antecedents of the other party before interacting and exchange of personal information.
* Members are requested to inform the site when they have found a match, or get married or wish to discontinue the membership due to any reason.
* The site shall not be responsible for the correctness of the contents/information given by the members and shall not be liable for any loss/damage as a result of the same.
* The site will not be liable for any compensation for any loss/damage due to disruption/temporary discontinuance of service due to reasons beyond its control.
* By registering their profile with the site, the person/persons concerned shall be deemed to have agreed to hold the it harmless and protected against any claims/damages which may be brought against or levied on it on account of any matter arising out of or relating to such posting or listing.
* The Facebook profile link and Linkendin profile links of members are shared depending on member level priveledges of the site so that members may get in touch with other members. But it is every members right to accept or decline any communication initiation by anyone on facebook and linkendin. You must use your own discretion while doing so.
* Members are advised to use their discretion while adding other members on their profile on the site and conduct all background check and interact with them only after being sure about the credentials of the member.
* www.footloosenomore.com/ site provides its Members an online environment to interact with each other and offline opportunities to meet each other in person at events selected by te site and organised by vendors identified by www.footloosenomore.com ("Network Events").
Please note that www.footloosenomore.com does not guarantee a match. The site takes utmost care to screen all applicants and ensure their eligibility and suitability to join it but does not make any representations about or stand guarantee to the character of its Members.
* You agree to inform the site immediately of any change in your relationship or marital status to avoid misleading other Members of the site
*Testimonials- The site holds the right to use any matter written by a member on the website as a testimonial with your name and photograph for the purpose of advertisements. By agreeing to the "terms and conditions" , you agree to this.
* The site hereby particularly disclaims any liabilities or guarantees, expressed or implied which may be attributable in any manner whatsoever during its existence.
* The site serves right and reserves the right to, but is not obliged to carry out verification either through an authorized representative or through a third party, of the accuracy of the details provided in the registration form.
* The site reserves the rights to use the photographs of the events and members(as well as their guests) as they choose fit (in any media for promotions as well as representations among other uses) and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you/member/visitor waives all and every right to appeal against it for any reason whatsoever.
www.footloosenomore.com or using the services of www.footloosenomore.com / Footloose No More Entertainment Private Ltd. , you confirm that you have read the above provisions and agree to abide by them.
It should be mentioned that we do not endorse trans gender relationship.
You agree to behave responsibly at the events organized by www.footloosenomore.com / the site. At any Event where alcohol is served, you agree that you will consume alcohol only if you are above the applicable legal drinking age and that you will drink in a responsible manner.
The site does not bear any responsibility for any accidents or untoward incidents involving Members before, during, or after any of the events, whether arising out of irresponsible behavior of any of its Members or otherwise.
At any events involving any physical activity, such as hiking, adventure sports, or paintball, you should ensure that you are physically able and fit to participate in that activity. By registering for such events, you agree that the site does not bear any responsibility for any injury or harm arising out of any accidents or any untoward incidents at any such events.
Charges for the events are distinct from the Subscription Fee. When you register for any event, you authorize www.footloosenomore.com to act as your agent to book your spot with the applicable vendors and make payments on your behalf.
Charges for all events are non-transferrable or refundable.
Interaction among Membersof the site does not bear any responsibility for Member-to-Member interactions—whether online, or at any of the events, or at Member-initiated "get-togethers", dates, or other events offline. The site is not responsible to Members who intentionally, or otherwise, disclose their personal information in the free text areas of their profile, email correspondence, or in any publically accessible forum.
When interacting with other Members, you agree that:
• You will be using your discretion when sharing personal information through the www.footloosenomore.com Website.
• You will be using your discretion when meeting and interacting with other Members offline, whether at any of the events or otherwise.
• You will be using your discretion and judgment as to the character and compatibility of other Members.
• You will conduct a background check of the members you decide to interact with on your own and trust your personal judgement on the findings.
• You will use in a lawful and responsible manner, any information (personal or otherwise) provided by other Members.
• You will read and be aware and adhere to the safety tips put out by www.footloosenomore.com / the site.
• You agree that you are aware that the site / the business cannot be held responsible for your interaction and outcome with a member OR with a guest of any member who may have accompanied them.
• You agree to check if any person who you meet at any event is a bonafide member of the website www.footloosenomore.com as well before interacting with them.
• You agree and understand that the photographs of any atendee of any event may/can be used for promotional or marrketing purposes by the site (www.footloosenomore.com) without informing the said member or their guests. If you do not want that to happen, kindly excuse yourself from the photo at the time of it being clicked by any staff of the site.
1. Footloose No More (www.footloosenomore.com) would not be responsible, in any circumstances, for any loss, damages, etc. that may be incurred/ suffered by you if the information provided by you during booking or if any form or details turns out to be inaccurate/ incorrect or delayed which effects the trip.
2. It may be noted that the aforesaid payment do not include the cost of porterage,tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls, food and beverages or anything not specified in the itinerary of the tour.
3. Only upon payment to Footloose No More, is a trip considered booked.
4. It must be noted that Footloose No more MOSTLY books NON REFUNDABLE trips. Refunds are only made if it is mentioned earlier by Footloose No More on the site’s event page. Therefore the travel trips should only be booked after completely understanding this.
5. Footloose No More cannot take responsibility for any cost or any fees relating to the issuance and / or cancellation of air tickets or other arrangements not done through it.
6. Footloose no More further reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary and changethe hotel, provided, the hotel is of the same category as specified at the time of booking of the Tour and the itinerary delivers what was originally promised. It further undertakes to provide all facilities and/ or inclusions committed to you at the time of booking of the Tour.
7. It is very important to note that any travel trip in a group can have delays or changes in activities & schedules dependent on the behaviour or punctuality of travelling members or any other event for which Footloose No More cannot be held liable in any manner whatsoever.
8.Footloose No More would not be held responsible for occurrence of any of the following circumstances during or before the commencement of the Tour and any extra costs occurring due to these are to be borne by you:
• Any rioting, violence in the area or impending thread of violence. Any acts of God, like heat wave, heavy rain, floods, land slide, earthquakes, extreme bad weather etc..
• Any delay or cancellation of flights, ferry, trains, bus etc.
• Medical problem, sickness, physical inability to manage with the itinerary or any other such matter. Such an inability shall not affect/ delay rest of the group on the Tour per se.
• Lost luggage, loss of personal belongings and/ or theft etc.
9. FNM does not own or control hotels, coach or other facilities mentioned in the tour. As organizers of the trip therefore, we cannot be held liable…
• Where there has been no fault on the part of the company, supplier or agents.
• Where the failures in performance of the contract are attributable to the customer.
• Where the failures are attributable to a third party not connected with the provision of the holiday and is unforeseeable or unavoidable.
• Where the failures are due to unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond your control.
• Where the failures are due to an event which anyone even with all due care could not foresee or foretell.
10. Even though FNM will provide it’s best effort towards safety of the group, eventually every member is responsible for their own safety and indemnifies Footloose No More, it’s agents or representatives for any eventuality.
11. By joining any travel/trip event with FNM you undertake to behave in an orderly manner and not to disrupt the enjoyment of others on holiday with you nor to do anything to bring the reputation of Footloose No More into disrepute. If you breach this clause your holiday will be terminated with immediate effect and the Company(FNM) will have no further contractual obligation to you. Footloose No More will be entitled to recover from the offending party and/or the person who signed the booking form compensation for any damage caused.
12. It is the responsibility of the member who signs up for a travel/ trip event of Footloose No More to disclose any pre-existing medical conditions that they members may have.
13. Footloose No More will undertake to ensure the safety of the member throughout the tour, however upon agreeing to come on any travel/trip event, the member (s) understand & agree that all members/participants need to exercise judgement and care at all times to ensure their own safety and that of their fellow travellers.
“Force Majeure” means, in relation to Footloose No More (www.footloosenomore.com), any circumstances beyond the it’s control (including, but without limitation, acts of God, explosion, flood, tempest, forceful wind, fire or accident, war or threat of war declared or undeclared, acts of terrorism, sabotage, insurrection, riots, strikes, civil disturbance, requisition, sickness, quarantine, government intervention, weather conditions, defects in machinery and vehicles, delay, wildlife, or other untoward occurrences). Footloose No More (www.footloosenomore.com)shall not be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise be liable to you, by reason of delay in performance, or by non-performance, of any of its obligations hereunder to the extent that any such delay or non-performance is due to any Force Majeure.